Taking care of yourself and your appearance is a part of any woman’s life regardless of age, lifestyle, and beliefs. Even the fans of natural beauty, that never apply makeup, are not averse to emphasizing their eyelashes or applying the moisturizing cream after a day in the sun.
All the women are ready to make an effort to stay young and attractive for a long time. Are you sure that all your efforts are good for your body? It turns out that it is easy to overdo or make mistakes in daily care and that will do more harm than good.
All, absolutely all, of us make these mistakes. We do not always pay attention to little things and this is completely in vain! Let’s take a closer look at the ordinary things that we do wrong in order to immediately correct them and start doing everything correctly:
1. Sunbathing without protection.
- In summer facial skin requires maximum protection from solar ultraviolet rays.
- If you neglect this advice you can get sunburnt very quickly, resulting in redness, flaking and pigmentation spots.
2. Spraying deodorant directly on the skin.
- Do not do this. Deodorants contain microelements that can lead to breast cancer.
- It is recommended that you spray it over your clothes and not on your skin.
3. Sleeping & a bra on.
- Do not think that wearing a bra at night will protect your breast from sagging.
- This is absolutely not true. Wearing a bra at night can only do harm to your body.
4. Washing your intimate zone & soap.
- This delicate area has its own natural PH level so the soap can create a PH imbalance and lead to irritation and expose it to bacteria.
5. Wearing the same menstrual protection for a long time.
- You should change your protection every four-five hours.
- Otherwise, it can lead to various vaginal infections and inflammation.